Superdisc Flying Disc
Players of all skill levels can throw the Aerobie Superdisc well and enjoy its stable, accurate flights. Its proprietary spoiler rim design and soft rubber edge were developed when inventor Alan Adler set out to design an improved 'Frisbee.' Conventional flying discs have their center of aerodynamic lift near the disc's leading edge in flight. That causes them to roll to the right for right handed throws and to the left for left handed throws. By contrast, the Superdisc's breakthrough spoiler rim centers the disc's aerodynamic lift throughout each flight, making the Superdisc a more stable flyer for throwers of all skill levels. The Superdisc's soft, rubber edge provides a solid grip for strong throws and remains soft and smooth to catch even after landing on pavement. Conventional discs often develop sharp scratches and burrs. Made from non-toxic materials, the Superdisc's soft edge is also kind to a dog's mouth, making it the disc of choice for many professional dog disc entertainers. Floats in water. Available in yellow, red, blue, and green. Quality made in the U.S.
- * Patented spoiler rim balances aerodynamic lift for stable, accurate flights
- * Great for players of all skill levels
- * Soft rubber edge for comfortable catches
- * Also great for dogs
- Brand: Aerobie.
- Item Number: 5509.
- Manufacturer Number: A25.
- UPC: 85276000305.
- Recommended for ages : 8 to 13+.
- Measures approximately: 10.00 x 10.00 x 0.75 inches..
- Weighs approximately: 0.30 pounds.
- Gender: Both.