It consists of a wooden tray with an elastic bandacross each end and a bridge in the middle with a slotopening. Each side starts with 5 wooden disks. Use onlyone hand plus the elastic band to send the disks zoomingacross to the other side. The first to successfully clear all 10to the opponent's side wins the round.While skill is essential to come out on top, so is luck because thedisks can bounce off each other, or bounce off your opponent'selastic and right back into your own "playing field."Fastrack is high quality, durable, and made of wood. It is borderedin red and decorated with a car racing checkerboard motif. Belightning-fast, accurate, and with the winning combination of abilityand chance you will emerge ahead.
Fastrack is an all-new kind of sports game. Part hockey,
part archery, and sure to produce rapid action and loads
of fun. 2 Players
Play Time: 10 Minutes
- Fastrack develops dexterity and quick
- reflexes. It sharpens visual perception and
- employs strategic thinking. While the basic
- maneuver of shooting the disks off the cord
- are easy for any aged child, youngsters will
- learn about tether and tension and that the
- depth of the pull and speed of release affects
- the direction and speed of the shot.
- 1 Wooden Track
- 10 Wooden Disks
- 1 Pouch
- Illustrated Rules
- Brand: Blue Orange.
- Item Number: 7551.
- Manufacturer Number: 480.
- UPC: 803979004808.
- Recommended for ages : 5 to 10.
- Measures approximately: 14.00 x 8.50 x 1.50 ..
- Weighs approximately: 1.20 pounds.